.
I am not a harsh movie critic...I watch to be entertained, not to tear a movie to shreds with criticism.
.
.

Monday, August 11, 2008

"Never Back Down" (2008) NR

When a quick-tempered teenager (Sean Faris) moves to a new town and faces the challenges of attending a new high school, he seeks solace in an underground fight club, where he's taken under the wing of a mixed martial arts expert. Employing nonstop tension, inspiring training sequences, gripping fight scenes and a pulsing soundtrack, this film will amp up martial arts practitioners and enthusiasts alike.

I thought this film was very good. I am not a hard movie critic...I watch to be entertained, not to tear a movie to shreds with criticism. Sean reminds me of a young Tom Cruise. This movie has lots of action, and a chance for someone to change themself, which is always applaudable.