.
I am not a harsh movie critic...I watch to be entertained, not to tear a movie to shreds with criticism.
.
.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"Ground Control" (1998) PG-13

In the stressful business of air traffic control, Jack Harris (Kiefer Sutherland) was the best -- until a crash ended his career. Haunted by the tragedy, Jack struggles to cope. But when a fierce storm cripples the Phoenix airport, he's called back into action. Now, he must fight his demons to clear his conscience and save the lives of hundreds of people. Robert Sean Leonard, Henry Winkler and Margaret Cho co-star in this gripping thriller.

I really enjoyed this movie as it gave me an inside look at what air traffic controllers actually do....and it is unbelievable! This movie was even more enjoyable for me because it had Kiefer Sutherland who plays Jack Bauer from the TV series "24"...and Robert Sean Leonard who plays Wilson in the TV series "House, MD". (Both of these TV shows are my favorites).