.
I am not a harsh movie critic...I watch to be entertained, not to tear a movie to shreds with criticism.
.
.

Friday, May 23, 2008

"The Lake House" (2006) PG

Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves reteam for romance in director Alejandro Agresti's remake of the Korean film Siworae, exploring a mysterious mailbox that somehow bridges time. After moving away from her peaceful lakeside home, a lonely physician (Bullock) begins writing letters to the frustrated architect (Reeves) who now occupies the building, only to discover that they're living two years apart.

One of my favorite movies. I am a sucker for the romantic type. In this movie, I found myself trying to figure out how the two of them could possibly get together.

This movie is a lot like "The Love Letter", except in that movie, one of them lives in the 1800's and the other lives in 1998.